Air India Limited Recruitment 2019 – Air India Limited recently released the recruitment advertisement for 51 Cabin Crew job in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The official notification for the post will be released on 03.07.2019 by AIL on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill AIL Application from 03.07.2019 onwards. The Walk-in (Interview) will be conducting on 09.07.2019, 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in AIL. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest AIL job notification 2019 fully. Air India Limited (AIL) organization planned to recruit the candidates directly through walk-in interview.
Air India Limited (AIL) Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019
The detailed information on AIL latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this AIL recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Air India Limited (AIL) Cabin Crew job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our FacultyADS.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Air India Limited job 2019 and also for getting all latest upcoming Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Faculty (Teaching) Jobs updates alerts (Join with us). For more accurate information on this Air India Limited (AIL) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website www.airindia.in.
- 1 Details of Air India Limited (AIL) Recruitment 2019
- 2 Air India Limited (AIL) Job Vacancy Details
- 3 Air India Limited 51 Cabin Crew Eligibility Details
- 4 Air India Limited (AIL) Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for Air India Limited Jobs 2019
- 6 Air India Limited (AIL) Important dates for Cabin Crew Job
- 7 Download Air India Limited (AIL) Official Notification and Official Application form
Details of Air India Limited (AIL) Recruitment 2019
AIL Recruitment 2019 All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on AIL Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. This is the best opportunity for the job seekers and aspirants who are looking for the Career in Air India Limited (AIL). The important details of AIL Recruitment 2019 are highlighted in the table below.
|AIL Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Air India Limited (AIL)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Name||Cabin Crew|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Rs. 10, 000 per month. (After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw Rs.36,630/- per month).|
|Selection Mode||Walk-in (Interview)|
|Walk-in Date||09.07.2019, 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
Air India Limited (AIL) Job Vacancy Details
Air India Limited (AIL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 51 Cabin Crew job vacancies in Mumbai, Maharashtra. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
- Total Number of Vacancies : 51
Air India Limited Recruitment 2019 Post wise Vacancy details
Air India Limited fill the below following posts to their recent AIL recruitment 2019.
- Cabin Crew
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
Air India Limited 51 Cabin Crew Eligibility Details
As per the recent Air India Limited (AIL) job notification, the eligibility details for the Cabin Crew job are given below. Its is very important to check your eligibility criteria for this AIL job opportunity. If your eligibility criteria does not meets, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find the age limit as well as educational qualification required for Air India Limited (AIL) job 2019.
Air India Limited Cabin Crew Educational Qualification
Candidates can check their education qualification required for Air India Limited (AIL) Cabin Crew job opportunities.
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University + Minimum One Year of experience as Cabin Crew in B737 NG/ MAX Fleet (from the date of release for solo flying) SEP Training endorsement should be either current or expiry of its validity should not be more than 1 Year.
Air India Limited Cabin Crew Age limit and Relaxation
To apply AIL Job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates are only allowed to apply for this job. Check the AIL Cabin Crew job 2019 age limit and relaxation details from below.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 27 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
Air India Limited (AIL) Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are check the AIL Cabin Crew job application fees, salary (pay scale) & selection process details from below.
The applicants are requested to pay the application fees for the Cabin Crew job in AIL as per the notified mode.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.500/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
Air India Limited (AIL) 51 Cabin Crew various salary range details are given below.
- Rs. 10, 000 per month. (After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw Rs.36,630/- per month. The above salary includes Fixed payoff Rs. 18,630/-and Rs.18,000/-as Flying Allowance for 60 hours of flying in a month. The flying allowance will be payable for the actual number of hours flownin amonth asper therates applicable)
Air India Limited (AIL) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For more accurate information check the official notification.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Air India Limited Jobs 2019
Candidates willing to be a part of AIL have to apply for AIL Recruitment 2019 for Cabin Crew posts through Walk-in (Interview) mode. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of Air India Limited (AIL). To complete the application process for AIL Recruitment 2019, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website www.airindia.in.
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website and click it.
- Search for the advertisement AIL Cabin Crew and select it.
- Alternatively, Download the official AIL Recruitment 2019 notification. (Official Notification)
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Check and verify your eligibility criteria may or may not meets the required criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form (which is provided at the end of the article) and other necessary documents required as per the AIL official notification 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Air India Limited.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Verify the filled details are correct and accurate.
- Go for Walk-in dated on 09.07.2019, 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Air India Limited Walk-in Venue
|Address to attend the walk-in for Air India Limited Cabin Crew job|
|Gateway Hotel, Calicut,
Pt Usha road,
Calicut, Pin – 673032
Air India Limited (AIL) Important dates for Cabin Crew Job
The following important dates are needs to be remembered by the candidates for Air India Limited (AIL) recruitment 2019.
|Walk-in Date for AIL Recruitment 2019||09.07.2019, 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
Download Air India Limited (AIL) Official Notification and Official Application form
|Air India Limited Official Notification||Download Official Notification|
|Air India Limited Application form||Download Application Form|
|Join & Get Upcoming Job Updates Alerts Regularly||Join Now|