Bharat Petro Resources Limited (BPRL) Recruitment for 15 Officers Posts on CTC 14-25 LPA – BPRL, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL). BPRL was incorporated in October 2006, to take forward BPCL’s Upstream aspirations. Online applications are invited by the BPCL – BPRL for below mentioned Officers Cadre Posts. B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Petroleum Engineering / Other Engineering Branches / PG Degree / MBA & Other Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment exam.
BPCL Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
The detailed information on BPCL Recruitment 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the BPCL Recruitment 2019 selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our FacultyADS.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned with us for getting all latest updates alerts for upcoming Jobs. For more accurate information on this BPCL Recruitment 2019 notification read the official notification given below and also check their official website. https://www.bharatpetroleum.com/careers/current-openings.aspx
|BPCL Jobs: Recruitment for 15 Officers Posts on CTC 14-25 LPA – Highlights|
|Organization Name||Bharat Petro Resources Limited (BPRL)|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Post Name||Geologists, Geophysicist, Petrophysicist, Drilling Engineer, Reservoir Engineer, Production Engineer, Facilities Engineer, Business Development & MIS Executive, Finance Manager, Internal Audit Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Pay Scale (₹)||14 to 25 Lakhs per annum|
|Official Website||Official Apply Link|
BPCL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
BPCL Recruitment 2019 has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Organization Name : Bharat Petro Resources Limited (BPRL)
Post Offered :
- Drilling Engineer
- Reservoir Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Facilities Engineer
- Business Development & MIS Executive
- Finance Manager
- Internal Audit Manager
Total Number of Vacancies : 15
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
Experience : 0-15 Years of Experience is Required. For Post Wise Experience Requirements, Please Check The Official Notice Given Below.
BPCL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
As per the recent BPCL Recruitment 2019 notification, the eligibility details for the BPCL Recruitment 2019 has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit as well as educational qualification required for BPCL Recruitment 2019.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for BPCL Recruitment 2019 job opportunities.
- Master degree in Geology / Applied Geology / Geophysics / Applied Geophysics
- B.E. / B.Tech In Electrical Engineering / Petroleum Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Petroleum Technology / Applied Petroleum Engineering / Chemical Engineering
- 2 years fulltime MBA in Finance / International Business with bachelor’s degree preferably in Petroleum Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical engineering.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
Age limit and Relaxation
To apply BPCL Recruitment 2019, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the BPCL Recruitment 2019 age limit and relaxation details are below.
Age limit :
Age relaxations will be as applicable to candidates belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC, ST, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-servicemen categories. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) will need to furnish valid caste certificates as per the formats prescribed by Government of India.
BPCL Recruitment 2019 Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are requested to pay the application fees for BPCL Recruitment 2019 by the notified mode. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given.
- Application Fees: NIL
BPCL Recruitment 2019 salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Salary Range : Selected candidates will be placed in appropriate grades based on their suitability, with minimum CTC ranging between 14 to 25 Lakhs per annum (INR) as per pre-revised scales of pay of BPRL.
BPCL Recruitment 2019 may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Based on scrutiny of the applications, eligible candidates will be called for personal interview/s. Candidates short-listed in personal interview/s will be required to clear a pre-employment medical examination. The final selection / Offer of Employment will be based on the candidate’s performance in the Personal Interview/s, being declared medically fit by the BPCL/BPRL medical authority and subject to fulfillment of all eligibility criteria, as applicable.
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates can apply BPCL Recruitment 2019 Job through the official apply link provided below:
Interested & eligible candidates may apply online from 01.05.2019 to 15.06.2019 at www.bharatpetroresources.com under Careers link. For clarifications, if any, please reach out by writing to us at: [email protected]oresources.in
- BPCL Recruitment 2019 Official ⇉ Apply Link ⇇
BPCL Recruitment 2019 Important dates
The following important dates are need to be remembered by the candidates for BPCL Recruitment 2019.
BPCL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
BPCL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification ⇉ Click here!
BPCL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online ⇉ Click here!