Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs & Teaching Jobs alerts regularly through Telegram
⇉ Join Job alerts Telegram Group now ⇇
St.Joseph University Wanted Professor/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Registrar – St. Joseph University was established by DMI Foundations which is an effort of the sisters of DMI (Daughters of Mary Immaculate) and the fathers of MMI (Missionaries of Mary Immaculate) of the Catholic Church. St.Joseph University is a state private university offering Arts, Science and Engineering courses. Joseph University – has a sprawling green campus spread over 33 acres of land with well-connected roads and easy accessibility to the airport and railway station within six kilometer distance. The university is equipped with state-of the-art infrastructure, laboratories, computer labs, well-furnished library stacked with books of high standard and net connectivity, conducive for higher learning, research and innovation.
Name of the University: St.Joseph University
Job Title: Professor/ Associate Professor /Assistant Professor/Registrar
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Catering and Hotel Management
- Visual Communication
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- M.Sc/M.A/M.Com/Ph.D / M.Phil/ NET
- Qualified in NET
- I Class in all the Degrees completed
- Doctoral Degree is preferred
- Preference will be given for experienced candidates
- Experience to lead a team of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Publication in journals
- Experience in maintaining laboratories
- Good practical knowledge
- Willing to take research projects
- Should serve in this institution for at least two years.
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field
- Should work with dedication
- Willing to work extra hours
- Good communication skill in English
- Willing to work in a team environment.
Job Location: Dimapur, Nagaland
Salary : As per Institutions Norms.
Last Date: 15th May 2019
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send their resume with the copy of all the credentials, certificates and pass port size photo through the Email with in 15th May 2019.
Email Address: [email protected]
Postal Address with Contact Number:
The Vice Chancellor
Ikishe Model Village
Reference: Official Advertisement