UPSC Jobs: Recruitment for 323 Assistant Commandants Posts – Union Public Service Commission has released the job notification for 323 Assistant Commandants posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 24.04.2019 to 20.05.2019. This Latest UPSC recruitment 2019 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. UPSC invites the applications by online mode only. So you guys need to apply via online application.
More details about this recent Union Public Service Commission notification 2019, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 2 UPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- 3 UPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- 4 UPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019?
- 6 UPSC Recruitment 2019 Important dates
- 7 UPSC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
The detailed information on UPSC Recruitment 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the UPSC Recruitment 2019 selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our FacultyADS.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned with us for getting all latest updates alerts for upcoming Jobs. For more accurate information on this UPSC Recruitment 2019 notification read the official notification given below and also check their official website. https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
|UPSC Jobs: Recruitment for 323 Assistant Commandants Posts – Degree Holders can apply – Highlights|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission – CAPF|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Post Name||Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force(CISF), Indo‐Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|No. of Vacancies||323|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Pay Scale (₹)||Rs.15,600-39,100. 51 percent Dearness Allowance on basic pay.|
|Official Website||Official Apply Link|
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
UPSC Recruitment 2019 has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Exam Name : CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (ASSISTANT COMMANDANTS) EXAMINATION, 2019
Organization Name : Union Public Service Commission
Post Offered :
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)
- Indo‐Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Total Number of Vacancies : 323
- BSF -100
- CRPF -108
- CISF -28
- ITBP -21
- SSB -66
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
As per the recent UPSC Recruitment 2019 notification, the eligibility details for the UPSC Recruitment 2019 has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit as well as educational qualification required for UPSC Recruitment 2019.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for UPSC Recruitment 2019 job opportunities.
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Age limit and Relaxation
To apply UPSC Recruitment 2019, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the UPSC Recruitment 2019 age limit and relaxation details are below.
- Age limit : A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2019, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1994 and not later than 1st August, 1999
Age Relaxations :
- SC/ST Categories: +05 Years
- OBC Candidates: +03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities +10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD +15 Yrs
- OBC PWD +13 Yrs
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are requested to pay the application fees for UPSC Recruitment 2019 by the notified mode. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given.
- Application Fees: Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Salary Range : Rs.15,600-39,100. 51 percent Dearness Allowance on basic pay.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates can apply UPSC Recruitment 2019 Job through the official apply link provided below:
- UPSC Recruitment 2019 Official ⇉ Apply Link ⇇
Procedure to Apply :
- Login to UPSC career page at official website https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
- Search for job 323 Assistant Commandants job Notification 2019
- Download or view the UPSC Notification
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Click on the apply now button
- Fill all the details required & upload the required docs.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary
- Submit the application from and take print the acknowledgement for future use.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Important dates
The following important dates are need to be remembered by the candidates for UPSC Recruitment 2019.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification ⇉ Click here!
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online ⇉ Click here!