BAL Recruitment 2019 – Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the Organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses.
The Company operates in various business segments through Strategic Business Units [SBUs] and Joint Venture Companies [JVCs]. It is the market leader in Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Steel Barrel, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. The Company also has significant presence in most of the other businesses it operates in, namely, Refinery & Oil Field Services [ROFS], Leather / Performance Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure, etc. Online Applications are invited by the Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd.
- 1 BAL Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 2 BAL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- 3 BAL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- 4 BAL Recruitment 2019 Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for BAL Recruitment 2019?
- 6 BAL Recruitment 2019 Important dates
- 7 BAL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
BAL Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
The detailed information on Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd Recruitment 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the BAL Recruitment 2019 selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our FacultyADS.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned with us for getting all latest updates alerts for upcoming Jobs. For more accurate information on this Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd Recruitment 2019 notification read the official notification given below and also check their official website. https://www.blrecruit.in/
|BAL Recruitment 2019 – Highlights|
|Organization Name||Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||33|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Pay Scale (₹)||21,750 – 55,000|
|Official Website||Official Apply Link|
BAL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
BAL Recruitment 2019 has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Exam Name : Balmer Lawrie Junior Officers Recruitment 2019
Organization Name : Balmer Lawrie & Company Limited (BAL)
Post Offered : Junior Officers
Total Number of Vacancies: 33
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
Experience: Minimum 3 Years for Qualification in Relevant Field is Required.
BAL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
As per the recent BAL Recruitment 2019 notification, the eligibility details for the BAL Recruitment 2019 has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit as well as educational qualification required for BAL Recruitment 2019.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for BAL Recruitment 2019 job opportunities.
- Junior Officer [Accounts & Finance]: Bachelor in Commerce
- Junior Officer HR: Graduate [Any Discipline]
- Junior Officer [Operations] – Freight Forwarding: Graduate [Any Discipline]
- Junior Officer [Stores & Purchase]:Bachelor in Commerce
- Junior Officer [Warehouse Operation]: Graduate [Any Discipline]
- Junior Officer [Production]: Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) – Mechanical Engineering
- Junior Officer [Site Operations]: Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) – Chemical Engineering
- Junior Officer [Electrical]: Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) – Electrical Engineering
- Junior Officer [Sales & Marketing] – TCW: Graduate [Any Discipline]
- Junior Officer [Official Language]: Master Degree of a recognized university in Hindi with English as a subject at Graduation Level OR Master Degree of a recognized university in English with Hindi as a subject at Graduation Level OR Master Degree of a recognized university in any subject in Hindi medium with English as a subject at Graduation Level OR Master Degree of a recognized university in any subject in English medium with Hindi as a subject at Graduation Level
- Junior Officer [Estate Administration]:Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) – Civil Engineering
- Junior Officer [Production]: Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) – Chemical Engineering / Petrochemical Engineering
Age limit and Relaxation
To apply BAL Recruitment 2019, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the BAL Recruitment 2019 age limit and relaxation details are below.
- Age limit : For Junior Officer [Official Language], Maximum Age Limit is 35 Years & For All Other Posts Maximum Age Limit is 30 Years.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for Other Backward Classes (OBC) – non creamy layer candidates.
BAL Recruitment 2019 Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are requested to pay the application fees for BAL Recruitment 2019 by the notified mode. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given.
- The prescribed Application Fees is Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) plus bank charges as may be applicable for all applicants, unless exempted
- The applicants only belonging to SC/ST/ PWD/ ES Categories shall be exempted from payment of Application Fees.
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
BAL Recruitment 2019 salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Salary Range : Initial Basic Pay of Selected candidates will be Rs. 21750/- in the Pay Scale Rs. 21,750 – 55,000/-. After Including All Perks & Allowances Approx CTC of Junior Officers will be Rs. 5 Lakhs Per Annum.
BAL Recruitment 2019 may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- The mode of selection is through an All India Written Examination.
How to apply for BAL Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates can apply BAL Recruitment 2019 Job through the official apply link provided below:
- BAL Recruitment 2019 Official ⇉ Apply Link ⇇
BAL Recruitment 2019 Important dates
The following important dates are need to be remembered by the candidates for BAL Recruitment 2019.
BAL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
BAL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification ⇉ Click here!
BAL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online ⇉ Click here!