Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs & Teaching Jobs alerts regularly through Telegram
⇉ Join Job alerts Telegram Group now ⇇
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2019 – 145 Engineering Trainee & Executive Trainee Posts on CTC 12 LPA – It was incorporated in 1964 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. BHEL, a Schedule- ‘A’ CPSE, is today the largest engineering enterprise of its kind in India. BHEL caters to the needs of core sectors like Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (including Railways), Defence, Water and various industries like Petrochemicals, Petroleum, Steel, Cement, Fertilizers etc. It has 17 Manufacturing plants, 8 Service centers and 4 Power Sector regional centers besides a large number of regional offices and project sites spread all over India.
The company has its footprint in more than 82 countries all over the world and has achieved a net turnover of Rs 27,850 Crores in 2017-18.
BHEL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic graduates in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Civil & Chemical Engineering and HR & Finance Professionals to contribute towards Nation building in the fields of Power, Industry, Transmission, Renewable Energy, Transportation, Energy Storage, Defence & Aerospace, Oil & Gas and Water. Online Applications are invited by the BHEL Recruitment 2019.
- 1 BHEL Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 2 BHEL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- 3 BHEL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- 4 BHEL Recruitment 2019 Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2019?
- 6 BHEL Recruitment 2019 Important dates
- 7 BHEL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
The detailed information on BHEL Recruitment 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the BHEL Recruitment 2019 selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our FacultyADS.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned with us for getting all latest updates alerts for upcoming Jobs. For more accurate information on this BHEL Recruitment 2019 notification read the official notification given below and also check their official website. https://careers.bhel.in:8443/et_2019/jsp/et_eng_index.jsp
|BHEL Recruitment 2019 – 145 Engineering Trainee & Executive Trainee Posts on CTC 12 LPA – Highlights|
|Organization Name||BHEL Recruitment 2019|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Post Name||Engineering Trainee & Executive Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||145|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Pay Scale (₹)||60,000 – 1,80,000|
|Official Website||Official Apply Link|
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
BHEL Recruitment 2019 has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Exam Name : BHEL Engineering / Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019
Organization Name : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Post Offered : Engineering Trainee & Executive Trainee
Total Number of Vacancies: 145
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
Experience (If Any) : NIL i.e. Fresh Engineering Degree Holders Can Apply for this recruitment exam.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
As per the recent BHEL Recruitment 2019 notification, the eligibility details for the BHEL Recruitment 2019 has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit as well as educational qualification required for BHEL Recruitment 2019.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for BHEL Recruitment 2019 job opportunities.
- Engineer Trainee: Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Executive Trainee (HR): Graduate Degree with Two years full-time regular Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Human Resource Management / Personnel Management and Industrial Relations / Social Work/ Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare or HRM with minimum 55% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters.
- Executive Trainee (Finance): Full time regular Bachelor’s degree With Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognised Institutions in India.
Equivalent Degree Eligible:
- Mechanical: 1. Industrial and Production Engineering 2. Industrial Engineering 3. Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering 4. Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering (NIFFT Ranchi) 5. Mechatronics 6. Manufacturing Process and Automation 7. Power Plant Engineering 8. Production Engineering 9. Production and Industrial Engineering 10. Thermal Engineering 11. Manufacturing Technology 12. Power Engineering
- Electrical: 1. Electrical & Electronics 2. Electrical, Instrumentation & Control 3. High Voltage Engg. 4. Power Systems & High Voltage Engg 5. Electrical Machine 6. Electronics & Power 7. Power Electronics 8. Power Plant Engineering. 9. Energy Engineering 10. Power Engineering
- Civil: Civil Engineering
- Chemical: Chemical Engineering
- Human Resource Management: 1. Personnel Management 2. Social Work* 3. HRM 3. Personnel Management & IR 4 Business Administration*
- Finance: 1. CA 2. ICWA/ CMA.
Candidates should be in a position to produce their Degree/Final year marks sheets by 1st July, 2019 or at the time of Interview, whichever is earlier.
Age limit and Relaxation
To apply BHEL Recruitment 2019, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the BHEL Recruitment 2019 age limit and relaxation details are below.
Age limit :
- Engineer Trainee: 27 Yrs for Graduate Engineers & 29 Years if Candidate have PG Degree in Engineering or MBA
- Executive Trainee (HR / Finance): 29 Years
Maximum Age Is Relaxable for Reserved Categories As Per Rules.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are requested to pay the application fees for BHEL Recruitment 2019 by the notified mode. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given.
- Application Fees : Application Fees Rs 500 and Processing Fees Rs 300 + GST for UR / EWS / OBC and only Processing Fees of Rs 300 + GST for SC / ST / PWD / EXSM
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Salary Range : Candidates joining BHEL as Engineer / Executive Trainees will undergo training for one year. During training period, basic pay of Rs 50,000/-. After successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed as Engineers / Executives in the scale of pay of Rs 60,000-1,80,000/- with a basic pay of Rs 60,000/-. After including all other allowances the approximate CTC is Rs 12.0 Lakhs per annum for ETs.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Engineer/Executive Trainee will have to appear for a Computer Based Examination. Based on the Examination Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit in the ratio of 1:7 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category.
The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weightage to Examination Score & 25% weightage to Interview Stage
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates can apply BHEL Recruitment 2019 Job through the official apply link provided below:
- BHEL Recruitment 2019 Official ⇉ Apply Link ⇇
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Important dates
The following important dates are need to be remembered by the candidates for BHEL Recruitment 2019.
|Written Exam Dates||26.05.2019|
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification ⇉ Click here!
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online ⇉ Click here!