Election Department (ED) Recruitment 2019 – Election Department recently released the recruitment advertisement for 15 Computer Operator job in Godda, Jharkhand. The official notification for the post will be released on 29.06.2019 by ED on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill ED Offline (By Post) Application from 29.06.2019 onwards. The last date for submitting Offline (By Post) applications is 06.07.2019. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in ED. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ED job notification 2019 fully. Election Department (ED) job applications are collected by Offline (By Post) mode only.
- 1 Election Department (ED) Computer Operator Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Details of Election Department (ED) Recruitment 2019
- 1.2 Election Department (ED) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 ED 15 Computer Operator Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Election Department (ED) Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for ED Jobs 2019
- 1.6 Election Department (ED) Important dates for Computer Operator Job
- 1.7 Download Election Department (ED) Official Notification and Official Application form
Election Department (ED) Computer Operator Recruitment 2019
The detailed information on ED latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this ED recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Election Department (ED) Computer Operator job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our FacultyADS.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Election Department job 2019 and also for getting all latest upcoming Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Faculty (Teaching) Jobs updates alerts (Join with us). For more accurate information on this Election Department (ED) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website godda.nic.in.
Details of Election Department (ED) Recruitment 2019
ED Recruitment 2019 All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on ED Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. This is the best opportunity for the job seekers and aspirants who are looking for the Career in Election Department (ED). The important details of ED Recruitment 2019 are highlighted in the table below.
|ED Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Election Department (ED)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Name||Computer Operator|
|Job Location||Godda, Jharkhand|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Not Mentioned.|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Post)|
|Last date to Apply||06.07.2019|
Election Department (ED) Job Vacancy Details
Election Department (ED) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 15 Computer Operator job vacancies in Godda, Jharkhand. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
- Total Number of Vacancies : 15
ED Recruitment 2019 Post wise Vacancy details
Election Department fill the below following posts to their recent ED recruitment 2019.
- Computer Operator
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
ED 15 Computer Operator Eligibility Details
As per the recent Election Department (ED) job notification, the eligibility details for the Computer Operator job are given below. Its is very important to check your eligibility criteria for this ED job opportunity. If your eligibility criteria does not meets, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find the age limit as well as educational qualification required for Election Department (ED) job 2019.
ED recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates can check their education qualification required for Election Department (ED) Computer Operator job opportunities.
- 12th, Pass With One Years Diploma in Computer Course.
ED Computer Operator recruitment Age limit and Relaxation
To apply ED Job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates are only allowed to apply for this job. Check the ED Computer Operator job 2019 age limit and relaxation details from below.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates between 18 years 35 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
Election Department (ED) Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are check the ED Computer Operator job application fees, salary (pay scale) & selection process details from below.
The applicants are requested to pay the application fees for the Computer Operator job in ED as per the notified mode.
Election Department (ED) 15 Computer Operator various salary range details are given below.
- Not Mentioned.
Election Department (ED) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For more accurate information check the official notification.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for ED Jobs 2019
Candidates willing to be a part of ED have to apply for ED Recruitment 2019 for Computer Operator posts through Offline (By Post) mode. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of Election Department (ED). To complete the application process for ED Recruitment 2019, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website godda.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website and click it.
- Search for the advertisement ED Computer Operator and select it.
- Alternatively, Download the official ED Recruitment 2019 notification. (Official Notification)
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Check and verify your eligibility criteria may or may not meets the required criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form (which is provided at the end of the article) and other necessary documents required as per the ED official notification 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Election Department.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Verify the filled details are correct and accurate.
- Sign the application form and cover it.
- Finally, all the documents should be sent to the Official Address Mentioned in Notification by post so as to reach to the notified Election Department address on or before 06.07.2019. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………..
ED application form send to the following address
|Address to send ED Computer Operator application form|
|District Election Branch, Godda|
Election Department (ED) Important dates for Computer Operator Job
The following important dates are needs to be remembered by the candidates for Election Department (ED) recruitment 2019.
|Last date to Apply ED Recruitment 2019||06.07.2019|
Download Election Department (ED) Official Notification and Official Application form
|ED Recruitment 2019 Official Notification||Download Official Notification|
|ED Recruitment 2019 Application form||Download Application Form|
|Join & Get Upcoming Job Updates Alerts Regularly||Join Now|