Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs & Teaching Jobs alerts regularly through Telegram
⇉ Join Job alerts Telegram Group now ⇇
Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 – Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of Indian Armed Forces. It is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force. It is also one of the largest naval force in the world. Indian Navy inviting the Sailors (Musician) job online applications from 06.05.2019 to 19.05.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Indian Navy. The detailed information on Indian Navy latest job notification 2019 has been given below. Online applications are invited by the Indian Navy for recruitment of Sailors (Musician) through 02/2019 Batch. 10th Pass or Higher Academic Degree i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / M.A / M.Com / B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc or Equivalent Degree Holders Can apply online for this recruitment.
- 1 Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 2 Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- 3 Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- 4 Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019?
- 6 Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 Important dates
- 7 Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
The detailed information on Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our FacultyADS.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned with us for getting all latest updates alerts for upcoming Jobs. For more accurate information on this Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 notification read the official notification given below and also check their official website. https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/login
|Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 – 10th Pass or Higher Academic Degree Holders can apply – Highlights|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Post Name||Sailors (Musician)|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Pay Scale (₹)||Initial training period, a stipend of Rs.14,600/- per month, After successful training, Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable)|
|Official Website||Official Apply Link|
Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Exam Name : Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 Through Matric Recruit (Musician) – 02/2019 Batch
Organization Name : Indian Navy
Post Offered : Sailor (Musician)
Total Number of Vacancies : Various
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
Musical Ability: Selection is on Merit basis only. The candidate should have proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music with accuracy in Tempo, Pitch and singing one complete song. Should also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin with proficiency in tuning of instrument, matching unknown notes with instrument, prepared piece, sight reading of Indian Classical/ Tabulature/ Staff Notation, performance of Scale/ Raaga/ Taala and basic theory of Indian or International music.
Musical Experience Certificate:
- Candidates performing Hindustani or Carnatic Classical music on Wind Instruments will require a musical experience certificate from any musical Institute or organization of repute.
- A certificate of minimum Initial Grade from International Boards such as Trinity College of Music, London or Royal School of Music, London will be mandatory for candidates performing western notation or western music on Wind Instruments.
- Other candidates will be required to submit certificates of participation/ awards presented at various events.
As per the recent Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 notification, the eligibility details for the Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit as well as educational qualification required for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 job opportunities.
10th Pass or Higher Academic Degree i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / M.A / M.Com / B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc or Equivalent Degree Holders Eligible
Age limit and Relaxation
To apply Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 age limit and relaxation details are below.
- Age limit : Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2002 (Both dates inclusive). No age relaxation is permissible.
The candidates are requested to pay the application fees for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 by the notified mode. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given.
- Application Fees: Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Salary Range : During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs.14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Selection is on Merit basis only
Interested candidates can apply Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 Job through the official apply link provided below:
- Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 Official ⇉ Apply Link ⇇
Procedure to Apply :
Step 1: Visit Indian Navy official website – https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for Sailors (Musician) notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Navy Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Indian Navy and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the Various Sailors (Musician) job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Indian Navy asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
The following important dates are need to be remembered by the candidates for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019.
Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 Official Notification ⇉ Click here!
Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 Apply Online ⇉ Click here!