Madras Fertilizers Limited (MFL) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 14 Managers & Officers Posts. Madras Fertilizers Limited is a Public Sector Undertaking company in India under administrative control of the Department of Fertilizers, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. Online Applications are invited by the Madras Fertilizers Limited (MFL) for various Manager & Officer category posts.
- 1 MFL Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 2 MFL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- 3 MFL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- 4 MFL Recruitment 2019 Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for MFL Recruitment 2019?
- 6 MFL Recruitment 2019 Important dates
- 7 MFL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
MFL Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
The detailed information on MFL Recruitment 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the MFL Recruitment 2019 selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our FacultyADS.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned with us for getting all latest updates alerts for upcoming Jobs. For more accurate information on this MFL Recruitment 2019 notification read the official notification given below and also check their official website. http://aptransco.cgg.gov.in/home1402artsp.rps
|MFL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 14 Managers & Officers Posts – Highlights|
|Organization Name||Madras Fertilizers Limited (MFL)|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Post Name||Managers & Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Pay Scale (₹)||51300 – 73000|
|Official Website||Official Apply Link|
MFL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
MFL Recruitment 2019 has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Exam Name : MFL Managers & Officers Recruitment 2019
Organization Name : Madras Fertilizers Limited (MFL)
Post Offered :
- General Manager (Plant)
- General Manager (M&D)
- Company Secretary
- Safety Officer
- Welfare Officer
- Manager (Electrical)
- Manager (Instrumentation)
- Dy.Manager (Civil)
- Dy.Manager (Liaison Officer)
- Jr. Medical Assistant (Male)
- Jr. Fireman
Total Number of Vacancies : 14
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
MFL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
As per the recent MFL Recruitment 2019 notification, the eligibility details for the MFL Recruitment 2019 has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit as well as educational qualification required for MFL Recruitment 2019.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for MFL Recruitment 2019 job opportunities.
- General Manager (Plant) : First class degree in Chemical Engineering.
- General Manager (M&D) :
a. First Class degree in Agriculture.
b. MBA degree in Marketing (Full Time).
- Company Secretary : Candidate should be a Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Safety Officer : First class degree in any branch of Engineering i.e. B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or Other Engineering Branches or Technology with diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by Govt. of India.
- Welfare Officer : First Class degree in Master of Labour Management or Post Graduate degree in Social Work or Social Welfare recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Government Regulatory Bodies.
- Manager (Electrical) : First Class B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Manager (Instrumentation) : First Class B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Dy. Manager (Civil) : First Class B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Dy. Manager (Liaison Officer) : First Class PG Degree in Personnel Management or Public Administration with MBA (Full Time).
- Jr. Medical Assistant (Male) : Diploma in Nursing. Must have their names registered in the State Nursing Council.
- Jr. Fireman : SSLC. Must have completed Fireman’s Certificate Course from NFSC, Nagpur / State / Central Government Fire Service Institute. The duration of the course shall not be less than Six Months.
Ex-Servicemen who undergone training in Basic Fire Fighting and Operation of Fire Tenders with a Certificate from Defence Services.
Age limit and Relaxation
To apply MFL Recruitment 2019, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the MFL Recruitment 2019 age limit and relaxation details are below.
- Age limit :
Reservation and Age Relaxation will be followed as per Government directives.
MFL Recruitment 2019 Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are requested to pay the application fees for MFL Recruitment 2019 by the notified mode. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given.
- Application Fees : Application processing fee (non-refundable) will be Rs. 1000/- for GMs & Rs. 250/- for Jr. Medical Assistants & Jr. Fireman and Rs. 500/- for other posts.
(Fees Exemption for SC / ST applicants, persons with disability and Ex-serviceman as per DOPT norms.)
MFL Recruitment 2019 salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Salary Range :
MFL Recruitment 2019 may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- For Posts (Jr. Medical Assistants & Jr.Fireman) Written Test will be conducted. In case of Fireman, Skill Test will have to be undertaken. For all other Posts, Interview will be conducted.
How to apply for MFL Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates can apply MFL Recruitment 2019 Job through the official apply link provided below:
Note: Printed copy of the Application along with Self-attested Copies of Required Documents / Certificates should be sent on or before May 22, 2019 by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier, clearly writing on the top Left Corner of the Envelope, “Application for the post of ____________ Post Code _____” addressed to the following.
General Manager (Personnel & Administration),
Madras Fertilizers Limited,
Chennai 600 068
- MFL Recruitment 2019 Official ⇉ Apply Link ⇇
MFL Recruitment 2019 Important dates
The following important dates are need to be remembered by the candidates for MFL Recruitment 2019.
MFL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
MFL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification ⇉ Click here!
MFL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online ⇉ Click here!