Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs & Teaching Jobs alerts regularly through Telegram
⇉ Join Job alerts Telegram Group now ⇇
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Recruitment for 90 Junior Assistant Posts – NIOS recruiting 90 candidates to fill their Junior Assistant job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NIOS job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in NIOS. National Institute of Open Schooling organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://nios.ac.in/vacancy.aspx.
- 1 NIOS Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 2 NIOS Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- 3 NIOS Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- 4 NIOS Recruitment 2019 Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for NIOS Recruitment 2019?
- 6 NIOS Recruitment 2019 Important dates
- 7 NIOS Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
NIOS Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
The detailed information on NIOS Recruitment 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the NIOS Recruitment 2019 selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our FacultyADS.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned with us for getting all latest updates alerts for upcoming Jobs. For more accurate information on this NIOS Recruitment 2019 notification read the official notification given below and also check their official website https://nios.ac.in/vacancy.aspx.
|NIOS Jobs: Recruitment for 90 Junior Assistant Posts – Highlights|
|Organization Name||National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant – (Director (Evaluation) , Deputy Director (Academic), Deputy Director (Accounts), Academic Officer (one post each in a discipline as Following) , Assistant Audit Officer , EDP Supervisor, Junior Assistant,)|
|No. of Vacancies||90|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Pay Scale (₹)||Rs. 123100 – Rs. 215900 (Post wise salary range is varying)|
|Official Website||Official Apply Link|
NIOS Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
NIOS Recruitment 2019 has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Exam Name : National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
Organization Name : National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
Post Offered : Junior Assistant
Total Number of Vacancies : 90
- Director (Evaluation) – 01
- Deputy Director (Academic) – 02
- Deputy Director (Accounts) – 01
- Academic Officer (one post each in a discipline as Following) – 11
- Assistant Audit Officer – 01
- EDP Supervisor* – 37
- Junior Assistant* – 37
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
NIOS Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
As per the recent NIOS Recruitment 2019 notification, the eligibility details for the NIOS Recruitment 2019 has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit as well as educational qualification required for NIOS Recruitment 2019.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for NIOS Recruitment 2019 job opportunities.
1.Deputy Director (Academic)
- At least a second class Master’s Degree with 55% marks or B+ 2. 10 years regular service
2. Deputy Director (Accounts)
- Officers from Central or State Government, Universities/ Semi Government/ Autonomous organizations, professional and research institutions and bodies holding analogous post on regular basis or with 5 years
3. Academic Officer (one post each in a discipline as Following)
- On deputation from IA & AS or various central Government Accounts Services holding analogous
4. Assistant Audit Officer
- 5 Years experience in Accounts/Audit in a Government/ Autonomous Organization
5. EDP Supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/Hardware Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution. 2. 3 Years experience in programming and system Development in reputed big firms
6. Junior Assistant
- 1. Senior Secondary from a recognized Board 2. Working on computers with a speed of not less than 6000 key depressions per hour 3. Working knowledge of Hindi and English
Age limit and Relaxation
To apply NIOS Recruitment 2019, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the NIOS Recruitment 2019 age limit and relaxation details are below.
Age limit :
- Deputy Director (Academic) – 52 years
- Deputy Director (Accounts) – 56 years
- Academic Officer (one post each in a discipline as Following) – 56 years
- Assistant Audit Officer – 56 years
- EDP Supervisor* – 37 years
- Junior Assistant* – 27 Years
NIOS Recruitment 2019 Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are requested to pay the application fees for NIOS Recruitment 2019 by the notified mode. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given.
- Group ‘A’ (UR & OBC) – Rs. 750
- Group ‘B’ (UR & OBC) – Rs. 500
- Group ‘C’ (UR & OBC) – Rs. 500
- Group ‘A’ (SC& ST) – Rs. 250
- Group ‘B’ (SC& ST) – Rs. 250
- Group ‘C'(SC& ST) – Rs. 150
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
NIOS Recruitment 2019 salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Salary Range :
- Deputy Director (Academic) – Level-13 of the pay matrix ( ₹ 123100-215900) as per 7th CPC
- Deputy Director (Accounts) – Level-12 of the pay matrix (₹ 78800-209200) as per 7th CPC
- Academic Officer (one post each in a discipline as Following) – Level-10 of the pay matrix (₹ 56100-177500) as per 7th CPC
- Assistant Audit Officer – Level-7 of the pay matrix ( ₹ 44900-142400) as per 7th CPC
- EDP Supervisor* – Level-6 of the pay matrix ( ₹ 35400-112400) as per 7th CPC
- Junior Assistant* – Level-2 of the pay matrix ( ₹ 19900-63200) as per 7th CPC
NIOS Recruitment 2019 may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for NIOS Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates can apply NIOS Recruitment 2019 Job through the official apply link provided below:
- NIOS Recruitment 2019 Official ⇉ Apply Link ⇇
Procedure to Apply:
Step 1: Visit NIOS official website – https://nios.ac.in/vacancy.aspx
Step 2: Search for Junior Assistant notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to NIOS Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on NIOS and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 90 Junior Assistant job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if NIOS asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
NIOS Recruitment 2019 Important dates
The following important dates are need to be remembered by the candidates for NIOS Recruitment 2019.
NIOS Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
NIOS Recruitment 2019 Official Notification ⇉ Click here!
NIOS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online ⇉ Click here!