Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs & Teaching Jobs alerts regularly through Telegram
⇉ Join Job alerts Telegram Group now ⇇
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 200 Executive Trainee (During Training) & Scientific Officer (After Training) Posts on CTC 10 LPA – Announcement was made vide Advertisement No : NPCIL/HRM/ET/2018/03 dated 05.09.2018 declaring intent of NPCIL to induct Executive Trainees in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Civil disciplines by short listing candidates based on GATE Scores.
NPCIL proposes to recruit Executive Trainees in following disciplines. Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid score obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017/2018/2019.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the post of Executive Trainee. Eligible & interested candidates are required to apply online on dedicated web portal www.npcilcareers.co.in of NPCIL. Online registration commences on 09.04.2019 (1000 Hrs) and closes on 23.04.2019 (1630 Hrs).
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is an Indian public sector undertaking based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is wholly owned by the Government of India and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. NPCIL is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE).
NPCIL was created in September 1987 under the Companies Act 1956, “with the objective of undertaking the design, construction, operation and maintenance of the atomic power stations for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the provision of the Atomic Energy Act 1962.” All nuclear power plants operated by the company are certified for ISO-14001 (Environment Management System).
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 200 Executive Trainee (During Training) & Scientific Officer (After Training) Posts on CTC 10 LPA
- 1 NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 2 NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- 3 NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- 4 NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2019?
- 6 NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Important dates
- 7 NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
The detailed information on NPCIL Recruitment 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the NPCIL Recruitment 2019 selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our FacultyADS.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned with us for getting all latest updates alerts for upcoming Jobs. For more accurate information on this NPCIL Recruitment 2019 notification read the official notification given below and also check their official website. https://www.npcil.nic.in/content/289_1_Opportunities.aspx
|NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Highlights|
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee (During Training) & Scientific Officer (After Training)|
|No. of Vacancies||200|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Pay Scale (₹)||35,000 – 56,100|
|Official Website||Official Apply Link|
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Exam Name : NPCIL Engineers (ET) Recruitment 2019
Organization Name : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Post Offered : Executive Trainee (During Training) & Scientific Officer (After Training)
Total Number of Vacancies: 200
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
Experience (If Any) : NIL i.e. Fresh Engineering Degree Holders Can Apply for this recruitment exam.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
As per the recent NPCIL Recruitment 2019 notification, the eligibility details for the NPCIL Recruitment 2019 has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit as well as educational qualification required for NPCIL Recruitment 2019.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 job opportunities.
Engineering Degree (B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) / 5 year Integrated M.Tech) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Civil Engineering or Equivalent Branches (mentioned below).
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering
- Chemical Engineering: Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Engineering: Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Controls Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering: Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Controls Engineering
- Civil Engineering: Civil Engineering
Applicants must have a valid GATE 2017 or GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
Final Year Students Also Eligible.
Age limit and Relaxation
To apply NPCIL Recruitment 2019, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the NPCIL Recruitment 2019 age limit and relaxation details are below.
- Age limit : 18-26 years as on 23.04.2019 for General / EWS Category Candidates.
Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories i.e. for SC / ST / OBC / PwD / Ex-Serviceman will be as per Government of India Rules.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are requested to pay the application fees for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 by the notified mode. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given.
- Application Fees : A Non Refundable application fee of Rs.500/- is chargeable only to Male applicants belonging to General, EWS and OBC categories.
Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST category, PwBDs, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and employees of NPCIL are exempted from payment of application fee.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Salary Range : During Training, Selected candidates will get a Monthly Stipend of Rs. 35,000/- and Accommodation. After successful completion of training, Executive Trainee (ET) will be appointed as Scientific Officer / C in Group ‘A’ with initial basic pay of Rs. 56,100/- Plus Allowances.
After including all pay and perks, Approx CTC of Scientific Officers Will Be Rs. 10 LPA Per Annum.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview based on GATE 2017 / 18 / 19 Scores. Final Selection will be based on Performance in Personal Interview.
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates can apply NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Job through the official apply link provided below:
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Official ⇉ Apply Link ⇇
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Important dates
The following important dates are need to be remembered by the candidates for NPCIL Recruitment 2019.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification ⇉ Click here!
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online ⇉ Click here!