Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment for 145 Engineering Trainee & Executive Trainee on CTC 12 LPA – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), a Maharatna Company is the Largest Engineering Enterprise of its kind. It is owned by the Government of India. Online applications are invited by BHEL from Freshers for various Officers Cadre Posts. B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Power Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering & Other Engineer Branches as mentioned below or MBA / CA / CMA or equivalent degree holders can apply online for these posts.
BHEL Jobs: Recruitment for 145 Engineering Trainee & Executive Trainee on CTC 12 LPA
- 1 BHEL Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 2 BHEL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- 3 BHEL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- 4 BHEL Recruitment 2019 Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2019?
- 6 BHEL Recruitment 2019 Important dates
- 7 BHEL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
The detailed information on BHEL Recruitment 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the BHEL Recruitment 2019 selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our FacultyADS.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned with us for getting all latest updates alerts for upcoming Jobs. For more accurate information on this BHEL Recruitment 2019 notification read the official notification given below and also check their official website. https://careers.bhel.in:8443/et_2019/jsp/et_eng_index.jsp
|BHEL Jobs: Recruitment for 145 Engineering Trainee & Executive Trainee on CTC 12 LPA – Highlights|
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Post Name||Engineering Trainee & Executive Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||145|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Pay Scale (₹)||During Training: Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
After Training: Rs 60,000-1,80,000/- with a basic pay of Rs 60,000/-
|Official Website||Official Apply Link|
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
BHEL Recruitment 2019 has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Exam Name : Recruitment of Engineering & Executive Trainees in BHEL
Organization Name : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Post Offered :
- Engineering Trainee
- Executive Trainee
Total Number of Vacancies : 145
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
As per the recent BHEL Recruitment 2019 notification, the eligibility details for the BHEL Recruitment 2019 has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit as well as educational qualification required for BHEL Recruitment 2019.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for BHEL Recruitment 2019 job opportunities.
- Engineer Trainee: B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Equivalent Degre as Given in Next Para.
- Executive Trainee (HR): Graduate Degree with Two years full-time regular Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Human Resource Management / Personnel Management and Industrial Relations / Social Work/ Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare or HRM with minimum 55% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters.
- Executive Trainee (Finance): Full time regular Bachelor’s degree With Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognised Institutions in India.
Final Year Students are eligible but they need to produce their degree certificate by 01.07.2019
Equivalent Degree Eligible:
- Mechanical: Industrial and Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Power Engineering / Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering / Manufacturing Process and Automation / Power Plant Engineering / Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering (NIFFT Ranchi) / Mechatronics / Production Engineering / Production and Industrial Engineering / Thermal Engineering / Manufacturing Technology
- Electrical: Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Engineering / High Voltage Engineering / Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering / Electrical Machine Engineering / Electronics & Power Engineering / Power Electronics Engineering / Power Plant Engineering Engineering / Energy Engineering / Power Engineering
- Civil: Civil Engineering
- Chemical: Chemical Engineering
- Human Resource Management: Personnel Management / Social Work / HRM / Personnel Management & IR / Business Administration
- Finance: CA / ICWA/ CMA.
Age limit and Relaxation
To apply BHEL Recruitment 2019, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the BHEL Recruitment 2019 age limit and relaxation details are below.
- Age limit : For Graduate Engineers, Maximum age limit is 27 years although Maximum Age Limit for PG Degree holders or MBA degree holders is 29 years. For Executive Trainee (HR / Finance) Maximum Age Limit is 29 Years.
Relaxation in Maximum Age for Reserved Category Candidates i.e. for SC / ST / OBC / PwD / EXSM Candidates will be As Per Government of India Rules.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are requested to pay the application fees for BHEL Recruitment 2019 by the notified mode. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given.
- Rs. 800.- for UR / EWS / OBC
- Rs. 300/- for SC / ST / PWD / EXSM
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Salary Range :
- During Training: Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- After Training: Rs 60,000-1,80,000/- with a basic pay of Rs 60,000/-.
After including all the pay, perks & allowances, approx CTC is Rs 12.0 Lakhs per annum for ETs.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
75% weightage will be given to Exam Score & 25% to Interview Score.
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates can apply BHEL Recruitment 2019 Job through the official apply link provided below:
- BHEL Recruitment 2019 Official ⇉ Apply Link ⇇
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Important dates
The following important dates are need to be remembered by the candidates for BHEL Recruitment 2019.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification ⇉ Click here!
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online ⇉ Click here!